||21/10/2012 10:00:00 AM
||21/10/2012 4:00:00 PM
||Cyclic Navigator #5, Daylesford
After a couple of years break, Sunday 21 October will see the 5th running of the Cyclic Navigator.
CN is 6 or 4 hours of mtb navigation in Wombat Forest near Daylesford.
• Solo or pair.
• Various classes of entry.
• Detailed track map, all controls on tracks.
• Waterproof map.
New for this year will be a short prologue warm-up event on Saturday afternoon.
For more info: www.mapsport.com.au/cyclic-navigator/
Upcoming MTB Orienteering Events
Vic MTBO Series Courses and Age Classes
Orienteering Australia's Rules and Guidelines for MTBO events containing three sections.
1. Protocols. For competitors at all MTB-O events.
2. Competition Rules. For Australian Championships.
3. Guidelines. For organisers of State-standard and local events.
How to use the SPORTident electronic timing system